Council P.O. Box
442 Shelby, Ohio 44875
Ohio Council Mission Statement
The purpose of the Ohio Council (OHC)
is to support the Federation of Fly Fishers (FFF), representing the FFF
associated Clubs of Ohio and adjacent states. We will strive to meet this
- Creating an atmosphere that encourages education,
conservation and the enjoyment of fly-fishing, fly tying and related
- Developing practical goals supporting education,
conservation and the enjoyment of fly-fishing and fly tying.
- Freely sharing information and knowledge as it involves
fly-fishing and fly tying.
- Encouraging and promoting communications with Fly Fishers
and Fly Fishing Clubs.
- Cultivating, encouraging and teaching sound conservation
practices that preserve and improve our environment and water resources.
- Educating as many people as we can to the joys and delights
of fly-fishing and fly tying.
- Maintaining a current informational base on issues,
concerns and practices as they pertain to fly-fishing and fly tying for the
- Supporting the goals and objectives of FFF.
Copyright Ohio Council ©2007
Please contact the Webmaster
if there are any concerns, problems or comments you wish to convey pertaining to